RESIDENTIAL AND INDUSTRIAL PLUMBINGResidential Plumbing Fire-Prevention Systems Gas Systems Water Softening Systems Irrigation.
- Kitchen plumbing.
- Bathroom plumbing.
- Heating systems.
- Boiler installation.
- New Energy-Saving Condensing Boilers.
- Revamping of Existing Systems to Current Norms.
- Heating Systems Using Fan Coils (Gas Burners)
- Drop Irrigation Systems
- Sprinkler Irrigation Systems
- Under-the-Crop/Tree Irrigation Systems
- Irrigation for Agriculture, Sports, Traffic, and Leisure
Today, geothermal energy represents an ecological and economical solution to the use of fossil fuels. Geothermal systems use the heat from the ground and give it to the room to be conditioned.
The mechanism employed is a heat pump that removes the heat from the ground and that provides it to the home heating system. The same heat pump, if suitably sized,Â can also produce domestic hot water and provide the building with air conditioning during the summer.
Geothermal systems can be constructed using horizontal probes (fields) or vertical probes (stuck into the ground) or even in foundation pillars if available.
Orbital welding is becoming more and more important in welded constructions where a high quality finished product is required. The continuous development of applications in terms of base materials and joint preparation, combined with the considerations on productivity and costs, are key factors driving the increased use of automatic orbital welding systems.
Automatic orbital TIG welding (tungsten inert gas) is exclusively applied to pipes and provides the constant, reproducible heat required to melt the welding zone. The Orbital TIG system has a power source/controller, weld head, and inert gas feed.
The power source/controller provides the weld head with the arc start frequency, the weld current level, the cooling liquid, and the controls for the rotation of the tungsten. Other operations are: program management and weld data, cooling liquid and inert gas flow control, operative parameter control of the weld head and printouts of work reports.
- Pumping stations.
- Hydrant systems.
- Automatic Sprinkler Systems.
- Complete cabinets.
- Above/Belowground hydrants.
Water Softening Systems
- Water Treatment Systems for Private Homes
- Ion Exchange Water Treatment Systems (Softeners, Purifiers)
- Magnetic Water Treatment
- Under-Sink Water Treatment Systems (Reverse Osmosis) Mains Water Softening
- Well-Water Softening
- In Industry (Cleaners, Steam Generators, Cooling Towers, etc.)
- In Residential Construction (Potable Water Treatment Plants, Large Apartment Building Furnaces)
- In Hospitals (Heating Systems, etc)
Primary Water Treatment
- Iron Removal Filters
- UV Bacteria Removal
- Rain Water Recovery
- Swimming Pool Treatment
Waste water Treatment
- Active Sludge Treatment System
- Biodisc Wastewater Treatment System
- Chemical/Physical Wastewater Treatment System
- Phytoremediation â€“ Subirrigation
- Imhoff Tanks â€“ Biological
- Oil and Grease Separators
- Hydrocarbon Separators
- Systems to Floor
- Works with solar panels
- Plant primary air and fan-coils
- Plant radiators
- Plant unit heaters
- Plant radiant